Don't know if this has been posted but I saw where he got his ACT scores back and he qualified. Guess we will see him this fall at WVU afterall.
Don't know if this has been posted but I saw where he got his ACT scores back and he qualified. Guess we will see him this fall at WVU afterall.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
thats what i am talking about folks...go mountaineers
Minor caveat, I read that he has to raise his cumulative gpa 0.2 points to qualify, and then pass NCAA clearinghouse, whatever that means.
I'm sure the folks at Fort Meyer's should oblige.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
.2 points. Summer school should fix that
with the new regulations placed on prep schools he better hope he raises that .2
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
He'll get qualified, I assumed he would months ago. Everyone said Marcus Ball wouldn't get qualified last year and he did, all it takes is one good test score.
Bookmarks